Founded in 1858, Libeco is a family-run company that has been weaving Belgian linen for more than 150 years. Local, sustainable production and high quality are the cornerstones of their mission.
Feldhaus distinguishes itself from the other collections by its striped patterns that integrate warm colors on a flax ground. Napkins are finished with a mitered corner and are made out of a washed fabric.
100% Belgian linen
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
(Optional) Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best to iron on the inside of the fabric).