If every household in America used Z Wraps, we would save enough plastic wrap to stretch to the moon and back over 400 times!!! Holy crap!!!
- Soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep your beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts
Small: Wrap a lemon...if it fits in your hand, this is the one
Medium: Wrap a sandwich...most versatile size
Large: Cover a meal...
X-Large: Wrap a baguette...
3-Pack: Small/2 Medium
5-Pack: 2 Small/2 Medium/1 Large